When: Saturday July 24th 2021
Cost: $100; cost covers admission into the park, pizza buffet for lunch with unlimited drinks, unlimited sunscreen, and transportation costs.
- Limit bags to a small backpack
- Lockers are available at the park: $10 for a small - (12"x13"x17"), or $15 for a large - (15"x22"x17")
- Parents will need to complete liability and permission form
- Participants will need to bring extra money for travel snacks and dinner (dinner is not included in the cost)
- Please meet at the church by 7:30am on the day of departure
- We will depart from the church parking lot promptly at 8 am on Saturday July 24th and return to the church parking lot by 8pm for you to pick up your children
- Parents are welcome to attend, but will need to have an updated background check on file.
REGISTRATION FOR EVENT CLOSES ON SUNDAY JULY 4TH WITH ALL PAYMENTS DUE IN BY THAT DATE.
We are so excited to have our very own camp experience this year!
The dates are June 25th-27th!
We will be using Cumberland Youth Camp which is only 30 minutes from the church which means parents will be responsible for drop-off and pick-up.
During our weekend together we will get to hear from our guest speaker, enjoy worship together, and a whole lot of amazing summer activities.
Your middle and highschool students are welcome to join us and bring friends!
The cost is $160 which covers food, a wide variety of activities,and a t-shirt.
Drop off @ 5pm on Friday
Pick up @ 10:30am on Sunday
If you have any questions please talk to Mikayla Fraley you can reach here at 931 551 6866.
During the weekend your student will get to pick two of the following activities:
Big Swing: Giant swing with 45 foot drop!
Zipline: You will get to zipline across a lake and then back again!
Low Ropes: A team building, ground-based obstacle course!
Nature Hike: A short hike through the woods to a wade in the creek!
Crafts: A non-intensive, relaxing craft time!
Talk to speaker: A time to ask questions and get to know the guest dropspeaker!